Hosana Consultant LLC
We perform specific services tailored for your Business. We specializing in developing a unique ADR program inclusive of EEO and Diversity that will provide you with the PRO-ACTIVE Tools that will reduce costs associated with Problem Employees. We will endeavor to reduce if not eliminate costs associated with Lost Time and business value because of: Litigationor:
- Employment Conflicts.
- Employment investigations.
- Pre-litigation Conflicts.
- Post litigation Conflicts
- Conflicts with Insurance Companies.
- Any conflict of any Monetary value.
- Conflicts beween Non-marital couples, (division of properties & assets).
- Any non-criminal (Civil) Disputes
- CHURCH Conflicts between Church Official and/or members.
- Served as Chief Negotiator for Three Labor Contracts within the US. Navy (Civilians)
- Served as the Principal Management Representative for Labor Contracts for US Dept. HUD and Hotel industry.
- The firm has experienced derived from the infrastructure support, of over 70 Factories within 33 States within the US, 30,000+ Associates; and Conducted Internal Investigations on a variety of workplace conflicts (Both Union and non-union environments).
- Conducted over 1800 Workplace incidents for a Fortune 150 Manufacturing Corporation, Health Industry and Federal Government, (none were ever questioned or overturned).
- *Mediated Community Disputes for the City of Toledo, Board of Community Relations.
- Taught Workplace investigations to HR Staff.,
- Investigations included all levels of Management inclusive of Executive Vice President, Vice Presidents, Plant Managers, Senior plant administrators down to entry level non-management employees (Extremely sensitive and Confidential).
- Selected by Union when a managerial/bargaining unit dispute need clarification because of my honesty and integrity.
*Successfully mediated a Tri-panel conflict with 60 active participants; City of Toledo, Legal Department, Multifamily Civilian Advocate Groups and the Realtor Community. The mediation took six weeks and ended a 10 year old conflict regarding a City Ordinance controlling "Multi Family Slumlords Managers."
Customer investigations include: Owens-Illinois Inc.; City of Toledo, OH, Community Services: University of Florida, Jacksonville Healthcare Inc.,SHRM Jacksonville; and Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee.
Public Speaking: Panel Member, Capital University Law School Seminar on Alternative Dispute Resolutions Systems (ADR): Keeping it in the Park, McGuire, Wods Law Firm, Pittsburgh, PA; Cleveland, OH, EEOC District Office; ADR Indianapolis, IN; EEOC District Office, ADR Zanesville, OH, NAACP, Annual Dinner Guest; Speaker Lourdes College Workplace Harassment;
Professional Memberships / Board Participation Florida,
Florida Academy of Professional Mediators Inc.Florida Diversity Council, Jacksonville Diversity Council.Board of Advisors for Sky Bank Airport Branch, Springfield, OH Board of Directors — Economic Opportunity Planning Association of Greater Toledo Greater Toledo Urban League (Second Vice President, Chair of Personnel Committee) Board of Community Relations, City of Toledo (Chair Community Relations Committee Board of Trustees — Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc. (First Vice President)National Heritage Academy, Toledo Charter Schools (Ohio State Board President)• Society for Human Resource Management;– SHRM Jacksonville, Membership Ambassador and Certifications Committee - Gamma Phi Boule’ Jacksonville; Jacksonville Chapter NAACP Chair, Redress Committee; ACR Florida Chapter,Fourth Circuit Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee (6 year appointment). References can be provided upon request.
Our investigations will be unbiased, based upon substantiated facts. They can be provided in Adobe format, Affidavit formats or any format your organization or Law Firm requests.